Account Usage Statistics
In this instructional exercise we will indicate you point by point data about the diverse sorts of measurements Siteground accommodates your record and area names.On the off chance that you are investigating an issue with your site or your just need to break down it to see the most famous parts, skimming your cPanel details in the primary thing to do.
This instructional exercise covers the accompanying themes
- Fundamental Account Statistics
- Account Executions and Scripts
- Area Hits Stats
On the left cPanel menu there is a Statistics area.There you can screen the asset use of your record.
The things are as per the following:
- Fundamental Domain – your essential space name is recorded
- Circle Space Usage – demonstrates the plate space use of your record in MB
- Inode Usage – the aggregate number of records and organizers in your record
- Month to month Transfer – demonstrates the expanded month to month data transmission by your record. It is a total of the approaching and active movement
- Email Accounts – the quantity of email records you have made
- Subdomains – demonstrates the quantity of made subdomains
- Stopped Domains – demonstrates the quantity of stopped spaces under your record
- Addon Domains – demonstrates the quantity of addon spaces joined to addon openings under your record
- FTP Accounts – demonstrates the quantity of FTP records under your record
- All SQL Databases – demonstrates the quantity of Mysql Databases made under your record
To see significantly more details about your record, tap the extend details catch.On the extended space you will see:
- CPU TIME USAGE – the measure of CPU time in seconds your scripts expend
- Account Executions – the quantity of scripts executed per certain timeframe
To get to the nitty gritty measurements for your record and area name, you can either tap on the green Detailed Stats catch in the left segment, or through the SiteGround Account Stats symbol in the visitor Stats segment.
When you go to the detailed Stats page, you will see numerous details for your record and space names isolated into two distinct tabs.
Account Executions and Scripts
In this tab, you will see data about the most regularly executed scripts in your whole record.The realistic can demonstrate the Script Executions and the CPU Usage charts.You can switch amongst day by day and week by week mode too with a specific end goal to discover when your record is gotten to the most.
Under the realistic, you will see the rundown of Top 10 Executed Scripts.
I will permit you to rapidly discover which scripts your site is executing the most and in the event that you have some kind of an execution issue, to pinpoint the acurate script that is bringing about it.
Area Hits Stats
In this tab, you can see definite details for every one of the area names you have connected with your record.
To begin with, you will see main10 IP addresses that have gotten to your site.This data is normally helpful to recognize DOS or Brute Force assaults agains your space name.
Next, you can see the most mainstream URLs for this space name. that is another valuable detail that can both demonstrate to you the most well known pages or potential issues.
At last, the user agent table will demonstrate to you the distinctive programs or robots that have gotten to this space name.It’s to a great degree helpful to identify spam bots for instance.