cPanel’s File Manager provides an easy method to edit files, upload, copy, remove and manage your web hosting files from your browser. On the off chance that you are searching for a simple approach to deal with your record’s documents and organizers without the need to introduce outsider FTP customers, for example, File Zella or Cute FTP, the cPanel File Manager is the perfect answer for you. Moreover, it gives a simple to utilize, wholly included interface open using any program that permits you to perform various activities for your facilitated information. To get to the File Manager, please login into your cPanel and allude to the Files and FTP segment.
Click the “File Manager” icon within the “Files” section of your cPanel.
The cPanel File Manager has an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users of all experience levels to navigate through the various functions. In addition, the File Manager menu displays all the file types in your website’s root directory and any sub-directories available under the site’s domain.
File Manager is a cPanel feature that lets you manage your files and folders. You can use it to:
- Create and edit file permissions
- Move, rename, and delete files/folders.
- View file information (size, type, etc.)
- Delete files and folders
- Backup and restore your files/folders.
Managing Files and Folders in cPanel File Manager
cPanel File Manager provides a graphical interface to manage all your files and folders, FTP accounts, and mailboxes.
Here are some tips for using cPanel File Manager:
- The left-hand side of the window shows you which folder you are currently viewing and any subfolders you have created within that folder.
- You can see which files and folders are currently being downloaded by clicking the download icon next. This will also show you how long it has been since the file was last downloaded. If any time has elapsed since it was downloaded or if it has been deleted from your server.
- If you want to delete a file or folder from your server, right-click on it and select ‘Delete. You can also use this option to move files between folders. Your account or delete them entirely if they don’t exist anymore on your server.